I served these 2 ingredient pancakes to my family for breakfast, and didn’t warn them of any difference before they dug right in! I didn’t hear one complaint either! These are the best fake pancakes I have ever had. These are gluten free, grain free, dairy free and have no added sugar! That’s my kind of breakfast!
– Banana, large 1
– Egg, 2
– Egg, 2
1. Peel banana and place in a large bowl. Smash banana, add egg, and mix together. I used a fork to mix and it helped break up the banana really well.
2. Heat a skillet on the stove top on medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
3. Place 4-5tbsp of mix for each pancake.
4. Cook until golden brown and then flip your pancake. You can add other fun toppings at this time, like blueberries or chocolate chips if you wish! I cooked about 1-2 minutes on each side
5. Serve warm. I drizzled mine with little syrup and served with a side of fresh fruit.
Check out these other breakfast recipes you may enjoy: