This Bacon Ranch Egg Salad is a classic that is now loaded with cooked and crumbled bacon and shredded cheddar cheese. It's one of my favorite recipes for lunch.
I love egg salad! This was something my mom made a lot growing up. It was simple and cheap, the perfect lunch for a family on a budget. As an adult, I still love making egg salad for lunch but I love dressing it up a little. This Bacon Ranch Egg Salad is one of my favorites. It's loaded with cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, and ranch seasoning. I do add a secret ingredient that makes the egg salad so fluffy and creamy!
Egg Salad Ingredients:
- Whipped cream cheese (this is my secret weapon and how I get my egg salad to be so fluffy!)
- Mustard (yellow)
- Ranch seasoning
- Green onions
- Cheddar Cheese
Egg Salad Instructions:
Step one: Start by boiling your eggs. Once they are done you peel them and then set them aside.
Step two: Place whipped cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, and ranch seasoning in a mixing bowl and mix together.
Step three: Place boiled eggs in your mixing bowl with your base. Use a fork to mash and mix together. Add green onions, cooked and crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese and mix well.
Boiling an Egg:
Knowing when your egg is ready can be tricky. I shared a post on a fool-proof way to get the perfect egg each time and how I make peeling even easier, you can find that at How to Boil an Egg. Timing depends on how cooked you want your egg. I usually will boil my water and then cover and remove from heat and allow them to sit for 10 minutes. Then add ice to the pot to stop cooking.
More Egg Recipes:
Bacon Ranch Egg Salad
- 9 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry ranch seasoning
- 3 tablespoons green onions (diced)
- ½ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Boil eggs until cooked through.
- Place whipped cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, and ranch seasoning in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Peel boiled eggs and add them to your mixing bowl with your base. Use a fork to mash and mix together. Add green onions, cooked and crumbled bacon, and shredded cheese and mix well. Serve as a sandwich or on a salad and enjoy.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH