These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering. Chicken bites coated in a sweet brown sugar and mustard mixture and wrapped in mouthwatering bacon make this a great appetizer everyone will eat up!
There is something about bacon that just makes any food better. I love things wrapped in bacon as well. That is why I had to share with you this great appetizer.
These Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are sweet with the brown sugar mix and smokey with the bacon. I love these bites and I know you will too!
How to make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites:
These chicken bites are really easy to make. Start by cutting or dicing your chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
You then need to cut your raw bacon into long enough pieces to fully wrap each chicken bite. Wrap them, and then mix the brown sugar, mustard and paprika.
Follow the directions to add the brown sugar mixture to the pan and then the chicken bites. Bake in the over and make sure the chicken stays covered in the glaze once it melts. Use a food brush for that. Serve and enjoy!
- Chicken Tenderloins (boneless and skinless) - Cut into bite-size pieces.
- Bacon - sliced and cut into thirds to wrap around chicken.
- Brown Sugar
- Dijon Mustard
Step One - Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Step Two - In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar and paprika. Spread about a cup of the brown sugar mixture in the bottom of a baking dish.
Step Three - Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken. Place the chicken bites into the baking dish. Leave a room between each bite in the dish.
- Cooking Tip: Use a toothpick to secure the bacon wrapped around the chicken.
Step Four - Mix the remaining brown sugar mix with the mustard. Drizzle this mix all over the top of the chicken bites.
Step Five - Bake for 15 minutes and then baste the chicken bites with the sauce in the bottom of the dish. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Step Six - You want the chicken cooked through and the bacon browned. Then serve and enjoy.
- Cooking Tip: For extra crispy bacon, broil the chicken bites for about 2-3 minutes to crisp up the bacon.
Can I make these ahead of time?
You definitely can make these ahead of time. Prepare your chicken bites as if you were going to bake them. Place them in a storage container in the fridge until you are ready to bake them.
Once ready to bake, make the brown sugar mixture and prepare the baking dish. Bake according to the directions and enjoy!
Spice up the Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites a little:
If you want to add a little spice to these, instead of paprika try adding Cajun Seasoning or Cayenne Pepper Seasoning to the brown sugar mixture.
Can I make these Chicken Bites into a main dish?
You sure can make these as a main dish! These chicken bites go perfect on top of a bed of mashed potatoes. Try some of my favorite mashed potato recipes if you want to go that route!
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes - Ready to try my favorite side dish made in your slow cooker! These Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes are super easy to make and taste great, plus no boiling beforehand.
World's Best Mashed Potatoes - This is a recipe you will want to try! The World's Best Mashed Potatoes, simple to make and of course tastes amazing! Make sure to give this recipe a try asap!
Cheddar Ranch Mashed Potatoes - These perfect Cheddar Ranch Mashed Potatoes are super creamy and smooth. They are a great side dish with your next steak or pork chop! Everyone will love them!
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken tenderloins cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound sliced bacon cut into thirds
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix the brown sugar and paprika. Sprinkle about a cup of the brown sugar mixture down the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and secure with a toothpick. Place the chicken bites into the baking dish.
- Mix the remaining brown sugar mix with the mustard. Drizzle this mix all over the top of the chicken bites.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then baste the chicken bites with the sauce in the bottom of the dish. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- You want the chicken cooked through and the bacon browned. Then serve and enjoy.