Baked Chicken Nuggets
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Chicken breast, boneless and skinless, 1 lb
- Four, 1 cup
- Egg, 2
- Bread crumbs, 1 cup
- Dried parsley, 1 tsp
- Seasoning salt, 1 tsp
- Pepper, 1/4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut your chicken into bite size nuggets and set side. In three separate bowls add flour to one, beaten egg to the second, and bread crumbs with parsley, seasoning salt, and pepper.
- Place your chicken nugget into the flour and coat. Dunk into beaten egg and then coat in bread crumbs. Repeat with all nuggets and place them in your prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes flip all nuggets and return to the oven for 10 more minutes. Serve and enjoy!
What’s for dinner?
I’m sure you have been asked or asked yourself this question more then once.
In this Family Friendly Dinner Recipe E-Cookbook you will find 31 awesome recipes that you are sure to love! It also included 4 weeks of printable menu plans and shopping list! Yes shopping list. No work for you! Learn More Here, Family Friendly Dinner Recipes.