Baked French Toast Sticks
- 5 slices Thick sliced bread (I used thick sliced sourdough)
- 1 tablespoons Melted butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a shallow dish add butter and milk (you want to add this before the eggs so your warm butter does not cook the eggs. The milk should cool it enough) add eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon, whisk together.
- Cut bread into sticks (1 loaf should make 3 sticks). Dunk each sick into the egg wash. Allow the excess to drip off then place it on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes remove and flip then place back into the oven for 8 more minutes.
- Optional: serve with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.