Ready to get cooking?
I used ground turkey to make my sloppy joes, but ground beef will work just the same! I made my sloppy joes mix from scratch the same way I make it for my sloppy joes casserole. These sloppy joe pockets are perfect for a weeknight dinner or even a fun lunch! I served mine with green beans and a side salad!
- Ground Turkey, 1 lb
- Onion, 1/2 cup chopped
- Tomato Sauce, 15 oz
- Brown Sugar, 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 tsp
- Seasoning Salt, 1 tsp
- Jumbo Biscuits, 1 package of 8
- Start by browning your ground turkey and then add chopped onions. Allow to cook for until your ground turkey is completely cooked through.
- Add tomato sauce, brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, and seasoning salt. Allow to cook together for 3-4 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Flatten your biscuits and then add about 2 spoonfuls of sloppy joe mix to each biscuits. Fold biscuit over and pinch end together.
- Place on a cookie sheet and allow to cook for 13-15 minutes or until your biscuits have started to brown on the top.
Check out more recipe you may enjoy: