Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
Find even more yummy recipes! Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Pinterest
- 1 pound Breakfast sausage
- 4 tablespoon Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tablespoon Melted butter
- 1 can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- In a large skillet brown ground sausage until cooked through.
- In a mixing bowl mix together flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add to skillet with ground sausage and cook until absorbed.
- Add milk and stir. Bring to a simmer, cook, and frequently stir on low around 5 minutes while gravy starts to thicken.
- Pour gravy into a casserole dish. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice canned biscuits into 4 pieces and add to the top of the gravy. Bake for 15-20 minutes until your biscuits are golden brown. Last brush the top of the biscuits with melted butter. Serve and enjoy this yummy breakfast!