I love this simple Brown Sugar Chicken recipe. It only takes a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Plus it’s my kids all time favorite way I marinade chicken breast!
Brown Sugar Chicken
We eat chicken a lot around here. It’s simple to make and a protein that my kids will happily eat. When you eat it 3-4 nights a week though you need to change it up every once in a while. This Brown Sugar Chicken is one of my favorite marinades for chicken breast. Just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes in the oven for my families favorite way to have chicken.
Brown Sugar Chicken Marinade:
- Brown sugar
- Garlic powder
To marinate your chicken breast start by placing it in a large ziplock bag. Pour in the marinade ingredients, zip up, and massage (with hands outside the bag) into chicken until completely coated. Let it sit in the fridge for about an hour, the longer time it sits the more the chicken will absorb the flavor or cook immediately. I have done both and while allowing to sit in the fridge does bring the flavor throughout the chicken breast better cooking it immediately does still taste great.
Want more ways to bring flavor to your chicken breast, try these recipes next:
- Crispy Ranch Baked Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken Breast
- Taco Lime Chicken Breast
- Lemon Lime Chili Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Baked Chicken Breast
Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place your chicken breast in a large ziplock bag. Pour in the remaining ingredients, zip up, and massage (with hands outside the bag) into chicken until completely coated.
- Let it sit in the fridge for about an hour, the longer time it sits the more the chicken will absorb the flavor or cook immediately.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Cook for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked completely through.