This Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza is loaded with ranch dressing, buffalo chicken, and lots of cheese. Baked until cheese and melted then saved topped with diced green onions.
Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza
I love French bread pizza! No worries about homemade dough just grab a load from there bakery and pile it up with your favorite pizza toppings. This Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza is one of the best and my favorite French bread pizza recipe. If you love buffalo chicken as much as I do them make sure to check out all my buffalo chicken recipes next.
Buffalo Chicken Recipes:
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
How to make Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza:
- Preheat oven
- Prepare a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Mix chicken with buffalo sauce and set aside.
- French bread is half length wise.
- Spread on ranch dressing on each half then top with shredded buffalo chicken.
- Top each half of bread with 1 cup of cheese and place in the oven to bake.
- Top with diced green onions and serve.
This recipe calls for cooked and shredded chicken. When adding this recipe to your menu you can cut out some work by cooking the chicken ahead of time. I usually make enough for 2-3 meals and it saves me lots of when it comes to dinner. You can read more and check out the the recipe here, Slow Cooker All-Purpose Chicken.
Here are a few more French bread pizza recipes you can try next:
BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza: This is another great recipe to use your all purpose chicken with. Mix it with BBQ sauce and top with cheese.
Taco French Bread Pizza: I think you can guess this is one of my favorites. I mean anything taco goes on the favorite list pretty quickly.
Sloppy Joe French Bread Pizza: This one is my kids favorite. French bread topped with sloppy Joe meat and then of course topped with cheese.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 French bread loaf
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup green onion (diced)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
Mix chicken with buffalo sauce and set aside.
French bread is half length wise. Spread on ranch dressing on each half then top with shredded buffalo chicken.
Top each half of bread with 1 cup of cheese and place in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes. Until cheese is melted and bread is crusty.
Top with diced green onions and serve.