Ranch, pasta, bacon, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta dish has all the favorites! If you enjoy this recipe and want to check out even more make sure you stop by my Easy Recipe page!
I made this for dinner over the weekend and my family really enjoyed it! We always seem to have left overs when we make pasta so we were eating leftovers for a few days, and it was still just as great! Does anyone else have this issue with pasta dishes? I always make way more then needed!
I only used two pots for this dish so not many dishes!
I started by cooking my pasta. While it cooks I used another dish to cook my chicken and make the the ranch sauce. I used Hormels real pieces bacon instead of making a mess and cooking it myself.
Once your ranch chicken sauce is finished just, drain noodles, mix the two together, then add Hormel’s real bacon pieces.
Ranch, pasta, bacon, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta dish has all the favorites! This simple dinner recipe was a favorite with the entire family.
- 4 cups rotini (dry)
- 2 large chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 oz ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup colby cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Start with cooking your penne pasta.
While your pasta cooks, place your chicken into a large skillet. Add flour and ranch seasoning to chicken, then milk. Stirring and allowing to thicken.
Once your sauce as started to thicken add shredded cheese and cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Drain noodles then add to chicken bacon ranch sauce and mix together well!
- To make this a quick and easy meal I love using cooked and shredded chicken like one from a rotisserie chicken or slow cooker all-purpose chicken.
- You can also cut your chicken into pieces and cook them in the large skillet then follow the next steps of adding flour and finish the recipe from there.
Check out more recipes for YOU: