Ranch, pasta, bacon, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta dish has all the favorites! If you enjoy this recipe and want to check out even more make sure you stop by my Easy Recipe page!
I made this for dinner over the weekend and my family really enjoyed it! We always seem to have left overs when we make pasta so we were eating leftovers for a few days, and it was still just as great! Does anyone else have this issue with pasta dishes? I always make way more then needed!
I only used two pots for this dish so not many dishes!
I started by cooking my pasta. While it cooks I used another dish to cook my chicken and make the the ranch sauce. I used Hormels real pieces bacon instead of making a mess and cooking it myself.
Once your ranch chicken sauce is finished just, drain noodles, mix the two together, then add Hormel’s real bacon pieces.
Great chicken bacon ranch pasta that will be a great side dish for your next BBQ
- 4 cups Penne Pasta dry
- 2 Chicken breast boneless, skinless, cut into small pieces
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix dry
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Colby Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Hormel Real Bacon Pieces
- Start with cooking your penne pasta.
- While your pasta cooks, place your chicken pieces into a large skillet and allow to cook until all pink is gone.
- Add flour and ranch seasoning to chicken, then milk. Stirring and allowing to thicken.
- Once your sauce as started to thicken add shredded cheese and Hormel Real Bacon Pieces.
- Drain noodles then add to chicken bacon ranch sauce and mix together well!
Check out more recipes for YOU: