A new way to do chicken breast and my absolute favorite way to eat it. This Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken is full of flavor with a spicy crunch in every bite.
Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken
Buffalo chicken is my jam Y’all! I LOVE spicy food, I mean loveee it! I can straight up eat jalapeños and enjoy them and I could eat hot sauce on just about anything. I’ve made crispy baked chicken several times in lots of different flavors but this Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken is hand down my favorite. I served mine with ranch dressing for dipping, a salad, and steamed broccoli.
How to make Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken:
Step one: Preheat oven and then prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
Step Two: Whisk together flour and dry ranch seasoning then place it a shallow bowl.
Step Three: Use two separate shallow bowls add hot sauce and then panko bread crumbs.
Step Four: Coat chicken in flour then dip in hot sauce and finally in bread crumbs.
Step Five: Place chicken on oiled baking sheet and repeat with each chicken breast.
Step Six: Spray chicken with nonstick or brush on oil then bake.
I served mine with some ranch dressing for dipping.
Here are a few more of my favorite buffalo chicken recipes:
Buffalo Chicken Soup: Yes I said soup. This soup is AMAZING and a must try for any of you buffalo chicken lovers.
Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza: I love French bread pizza. No working with making crust, just slice the bread and start topping!
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: I love this recipe. It’s made in the slow cooker but also works perfectly for wraps or even on salads!
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray or oil
Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
- Whisk together flour and ranch seasoning and place in a shallow bowl. In two separate shallow bowls add hot sauce and then panko bread crumbs.
- Coat chicken in flour then dip in hot sauce and finally in breadcrumbs. Place chicken on oiled baking sheet and repeat with each chicken breast.
- Spray chicken with nonstick or brush on oil. Bake for 15 minutes then flip chicken and bake for another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: serve with ranch dressing for dipping