A new way to do chicken breast and my absolute favorite way to eat it. This Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken is full of flavor with a spicy crunch in ever bite.
Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken
Buffalo chicken is my jam y’all! I LOVE spicy food, I mean loveee it! I can straight up eat jalapeños and enjoy them and I could eat hot sauce on just about anything. I’ve made crispy baked chicken several times in lots of different flavors but this Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken is hand down my favorite.
I served mine with ranch dressing for dipping, a salad, and steamed broccoli.
- Chicken breast, 4
- Flour, 1 1/2 cups
- Ranch seasoning, 1 packet
- Hot sauce, 1 cup
- Panko bread crumbs, 1 1/2 cups
- Non stick cooking spray or oil
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray or oil.
- Whisk together flour and ranch seasoning and place in a shallow bowl. In two separate shallow bowls add hot sauce and then panko bread crumbs.
- Coat chicken in flour then dip in hot sauce and finally in breadcrumbs. Place chicken on oiled baking sheet and repeat with each chicken breast.
- Spray chicken with non stick or brush on oil. Bake for 15 minutes then flip chicken and bake for another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: serve with ranch dressing for dipping
What’s for dinner?
I’m sure you have been asked or asked yourself this question more then once.
In this Family Friendly Dinner Recipe E-Cookbook you will find 31 awesome recipes that you are sure to love! It also included 4 weeks of printable menu plans and shopping list! Yes shopping list. No work for you! Learn More Here, Family Friendly Dinner Recipes.