A new way to do chicken breast and my absolute favorite way to eat it. This Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken is full of flavor with a spicy crunch in every bite.
Buffalo chicken is my jam Y'all! I LOVE spicy food, I mean loveee it! I can straight up eat jalapeños and enjoy them and I could eat hot sauce on just about anything.
I've made crispy baked chicken several times in lots of different flavors but this Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken is hand down my favorite. I served mine with ranch dressing for dipping, a salad, and steamed broccoli.
How to make Crispy Baked Buffalo Chicken:
Step one: Get started by preheating your oven to 400 degrees and then prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
Step Two: Whisk together flour and dry ranch seasoning then place it in a shallow bowl.
Step Three: Use two separate shallow bowls add hot sauce and then panko bread crumbs.
Step Four: Coat chicken in flour then dip in hot sauce and finally in bread crumbs.
Step Five: Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with each chicken breast.
Step Six: Spray chicken with nonstick or brush on oil then bake. For 30 minutes turning chicken halfway through cooking.
I served mine with some ranch dressing for dipping.
Buffalo Chicken Recipes:
Want even more Buffalo Chicken Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Buffalo Chicken French Bread Pizza
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Crispy Buffalo Chicken
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 oz ranch seasoning
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 ¼ cups panko bread crumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray or oil
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or oil.
- Whisk together flour and ranch seasoning and place in a shallow bowl. In two separate shallow bowls add hot sauce and then panko bread crumbs.
- Coat chicken in flour then dip in hot sauce and finally in breadcrumbs. Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with each chicken breast.
- Spray chicken with nonstick or brush on oil. Bake for 15 minutes then flip chicken and bake for another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: serve with ranch dressing for dipping
Leave a Reply