With so many BBQ lovers in my family, I knew this BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole would be a hit! It is a great and easy family style Chicken Casserole.
Casseroles are my jam. I could probably make a new one each night for dinner, and never get tired of them! My kids are big BBQ fans so I knew this recipe would be a winner! This recipe was pretty easy to put together, and would be perfect for a rotisserie chicken leftovers! We added tomatoes, corn, and red onions to the pasta and mixed everything up with BBQ and ranch!
You want to start this recipe by cooking your pasta, draining, and setting aside. This recipe really is perfect for leftover rotisserie chicken. Otherwise, just dice a chicken breast.
Warm a skillet with oil and place in diced chicken breast (or diced rotisserie chicken) season with seasoning salt and allow the chicken to cook 2-3 minutes on each side.
Add diced tomatoes, corn, and diced red onions. Allow cooking together for 2-3 minutes then add everything to your pasta. Red onions are my favorite with BBQ. I used them in my BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza as well. In a separate bowl, I whisked together my ranch dressing and BBQ sauce; and then adding to the rest of the ingredients. Make sure everything is nice and coated then into the casserole dish it goes.
Top it all with shredded cheese, because every casserole should be topped with cheese =)
Bake, serve and enjoy this BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
- 2 Chicken Breast diced
- ½ tsp Seasoning salt
- 1 lb Pasta I used Penne
- 1 can Corn 14oz
- 1 can Diced tomatoes 14oz
- ½ cup Red onion diced
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 ½ cup Ranch dressing
- 2 cups Monterrey jack cheese divided in half
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Once pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pot.
- In a skillet cooked diced chicken, 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Season with seasoning salt. Mix in corn, tomatoes, onion with chopped cooked chicken. Add everything to pasta.
- In a separate bowl whisk together BBQ sauce and ranch dressing. Pour this sauce over pasta and other ingredients until well combined. Mix in 1 cup of shredded cheese then place in a casserole dish. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Top casserole with remaining cheese and bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
More Recipes for YOU:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH