Peanut Butter M&M Cookie
- Butter, softened, 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- Creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar, 1 cup
- Egg, 1
- All-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cup
- Baking soda, 1 tsp
- Baking powder, 1 tsp
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Mini Baking M&M candies, 1 cup (plus 1/4 cup for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare two cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray or baking liners and set aside.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until well combined and smooth. Add egg and continue to cream together for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add this to wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in 1 cup off M&M candies.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls and place on baking sheets. Use a fork to press gently down on cooking one direction and then the opposite (forming an X with the fork lines) top with more M&M candies.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes remove from oven and after 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.