The Best Egg Salad
I have the perfect way to use them with the BEST Egg Salad recipe. Egg salad is a classic and easy to make dish.
- 9 Eggs
- 5 tablespoons Whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Celery seed
- 3 tablespoon Green onions diced
- Start by boiling your eggs.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together your whipped cream cheese, mayo, and mustard. Add seasonings and mix together well.
- Peel boiled eggs and add them to your mixing bowl with your base. Use a fork to mash and mix together. Add green onions and mix.
- Serve on bread, croissants, or on a salad.
Storing Directions: Refrigerate your egg salad in an airtight container for 3-5 days. If your egg salad gets watery or loses color those are signs that it might be time to toss it.
Serving: 1cupSodium: 228mgCalcium: 59mgVitamin C: 0.8mgVitamin A: 580IUPotassium: 157mgCholesterol: 371mgCalories: 196kcalSaturated Fat: 3gFat: 14gProtein: 12gCarbohydrates: 1gIron: 1.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!