Grilling season is here and these Grilled BBQ Chicken Kabobs will be on my menu all summer long. I love a good BBQ recipe and making them on the grill is the best.
Make sure you add these to your summer menu along with my other favorites BBQ Chicken Tenders and my Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders.
Summertime is the best! Sleeping in, hanging by the pool, and grilling! Okay, who am I kidding I have three kids, I never sleep in but all the grilling makes up for it.
These Grilled BBQ Chicken Kabobs are a summer staple. We make them often and the entire family loves them.
How to make Grilled BBQ Chicken Kabobs:
Step one: Start by preparing your grill. Heat your grill to medium/high heat.
- Tip: Spray your grill with nonstick cooking spray before turning the grill on. This will help the chicken not to stick but remember to not spray oil onto flames.
Step two: Next season your chicken. I place my chicken in a large baggy, this way I can massage my chicken and get it all seasoned.
Add in brown sugar, paprika, salt, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper. Massage chicken to season then place it on a cutting board.
Step three: Once seasoned cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and place them on metal skewers. Place in the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Step four: Remove from grill and brush BBQ sauce onto each chicken kabob. Serve and enjoy.
I love serving this recipe all summer long. Here are a few of our favorite sides to serve with it.
- Cheesy Ranch Potato Casserole
- Classic Potato Salad
- Slow Cooker Cream Corn
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Homemade Coleslaw
- Roasted Broccoli
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Grilled BBQ Chicken Kabobs
- 2 pounds chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- Heat your grill to medium/high heat.
- Place chicken in a large baggy. Add in brown sugar, paprika, salt, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper. Massage chicken to season then place on a cutting board.
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and place them on metal skewers. Place in the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove from grill and brush BBQ sauce onto each chicken kabob. Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply