This Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken is the perfect grilled chicken recipe. The grilled chicken with BBQ and Ranch flavors is perfect for any occasion. It's simple to make and full of flavor.
Grilled chicken is one of my favorite things! I love grilling in the summer time and the wonderful taste that it gives all my food. This Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken is so simple to make and has the perfect flavor. I love tossing on an extra chicken breast or two for leftovers. They are perfect on top of salad.
H0w to make Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken:
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix seasoning together then evenly rub on to chicken breast.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and brush with bbq sauce.
- Return chicken to the grill until cooked though and at a safe temperature.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat. Mix seasoning together then evenly rub on to chicken breast. Place chicken on grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and brush with bbq sauce. Return chicken to the grill for an additional 5 minutes or until cooked though and at a safe temperature.