This Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken is the perfect grilled chicken recipe. The grilled chicken with BBQ and Ranch flavors is perfect for any occasion. It's simple to make and full of flavor.
Grilled chicken is one of my favorite things! I love grilling in the summer time and the wonderful taste that it gives all my food. This Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken is so simple to make and has the perfect flavor. I love tossing on an extra chicken breast or two for leftovers. They are perfect on top of salad.
H0w to make Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken:
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix seasoning together then evenly rub on to chicken breast.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and brush with bbq sauce.
- Return chicken to the grill until cooked though and at a safe temperature.
Side Dish Recipe Ideas:
- Roasted Ranch Green Beans
- Roasted Bacon Ranch Potatoes
- Broccoli Salad
- Crispy Potato Wedges
- Italian Pasta Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad
A few more grilling recipes that I think you are going to love:
Taco Lime Grilled Chicken: Another amazing grilled chicken recipe. This one is perfect to chop up for taco night.
Grilled Parmesan Corn on the Cob: Summer time at the grill means corn on the cob. It's one of my favorite things to grill.
Grilled Pineapple: If you have not tried this one yet topped with ice cream then stop what you are doing and go try!
BBQ Chicken Recipes:
- BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Chicken Legs
- BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
- Honey BBQ Chicken Bites
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sliders
- Baked BBQ Chicken Legs
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Grilled BBQ Ranch Chicken
- 4 chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Heat grill to medium heat. Mix seasoning together then evenly rub on to chicken breast. Place chicken on grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and brush with bbq sauce. Return chicken to the grill for an additional 5 minutes or until cooked though and at a safe temperature.