Grilled chicken is the best summer recipe! This simple Grilled Brown Sugar Chicken is simple to make and taste amazing. This recipe will have to be added to your summer menu.
I love serving this grilled chicken recipe with a classic pasta salad and roasted broccoli.
The best chicken recipe:
I love grilled chicken! It's one of my favorite meals in the summer. This Grilled Brown Sugar Chicken is simply amazing. With the perfect sweet and savory flavors. It's so easy to make and goes with just about any of your favorite summer side dishes.
How to make Grilled Brown Sugar Chicken:
Step one: Place your chicken breast in a large ziplock bag. Then go ahead and pour in the remaining ingredients, zip up, and massage (with hands outside the bag) into the chicken until completely coated. Once your chicken is fully coated you are ready to grill.
- Tip: I used a fresh chicken breast for this. If using frozen allow it to thaw first before seasoning or grilling.
Step two: Let it sit in the fridge for about an hour, the longer time it sits the more the chicken will absorb the flavor or cook immediately. When you are ready to cook preheat your grill on high.
Step three: Reduce grill heat to medium and grill for 5-6 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through and at a safe temperature.
Can I bake this chicken:
This chicken can easily be baked and I have instructions for that here, Baked Brown Sugar Chicken.
Here are even more of my favorite chicken breast recipes for you to try out.
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Grilled Brown Sugar Chicken
- 4 large chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Place your chicken breast in a large ziplock bag. Pour in the remaining ingredients, zip up, and massage (with hands outside the bag) into chicken until completely coated.
- Let it sit in the fridge for about an hour, the longer time it sits the more the chicken will absorb the flavor or cook immediately.
- Grill on medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side until chicken is cooked through and at a safe temperature.
Leave a Reply