One of my favorite recipes to toss on the grill. This Grilled Parmesan Corn on the Cob is simple to make and taste amazing, it's the perfect summer side.
In summer we grill. My husband is the grill master, so for me, summertime meets less work in the kitchen, and he takes over a lot of the meals. My kids love grilling because they get to run around the yard and play while dinner is prepared.
How to grill Parmesan Corn on the Cob:
Prepare your corn ears for grilling. Make sure all the strings are off. Butter your corn and then spread the seasonings on it. Wrap in foil and then grill!
- Ears of Corn
- Grated Parmesan
- Garlic Powder
- Option for garnish: Fresh Diced Parsley
Do you have to use foil?
With all the butter and seasoning I am using in this recipe I love wrapping them tightly in foil. This way no seasoning falls off and my corn is full of flavor! You can, of course, skip the foil and add the corn right to the grill. You could also move the corn from the foil to the grill for the last 2 or 3 minutes if you want grill marks.
Can I cook this in the oven?
This recipe can easily be moved to the oven on a rainy day. Follow instructions below then cook at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
Want more summer recipes?
- Grilled Chicken Fajita Kabobs
- Peach Sweet Tea (must have for summer)
- Italian Spaghetti Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Muffins
- Grilled Pineapple
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
More of my favorite corn recipes:
Hot Corn Dip: One of my favorite tips and SO easy to make. This Hot Corn dip is perfect for your summer BBQ!
Easy Corn Salsa: Easy to make and taste great, this Easy Corn Salsa is always on my menu for taco night!
Slow Cooker Cheesy Creamed Corn: Side dishes in the slow cooker make for an easy dinner, try this Slow Cooker Cheesy Creamed Corn. Creamy and cheesy this is one you have to try.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Grilled Parmesan Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears Corn
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- ⅓ cup Grated parmesan
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Fresh diced parsley (OPTIONAL: for garnish)
- Husk and clean eat ear of corn. Cut 4 pieces of foil and place an ear of corn on each.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of butter on each eat and place any leftover on top to melt.
- In a separate bowl mix together grated parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle this onto each ear of corn. Wrap with foil and place on the grill.
- Over medium heat cook corn for 10-15 minutes. For grill marks remove corn from foil and place on the grill to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.