Just one skillet and a dinner full of flavor. This Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggie Skillet is a recipe my entire family loved and I think you will also.
I love a simple recipe! I made this one for dinner and then and extra batch to keep for lunch for myself during the week.
You can serve it with rice but I just ate it as is and it was delicious.
For this recipe, you can use whatever vegetable you have at home. I think it would work with green beans and even just broccoli. I had a mix that I used with broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower.
How to make Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggie Skillet:
Step one: Start by cooking your chicken. Heat your oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dice chicken into bite-size pieces and cook in the skillet until cooked through.
- Tip: For this recipe, you can use any oil you have on hand or an oil-based non-stick cooking spray.
Step two: Next add the bag of frozen vegetables and cook until tender. Add garlic and continue to cook.
- Tip: For this recipe, you can use any frozen vegetables that you like.
Step four: Allow resting for 3-4 minutes then serve.
Garlic Chicken Recipes:
Here are more of my favorite garlic chicken recipes.
- This Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is such a simple recipe! You are going to love.
- My kids love chicken tenders and these Lemon Garlic Chicken Tenders are a hit with the entire family.
- Another honey garlic recipe that you should try out. These Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Legs are so full of flavor.
- If you are looking for a simple recipe for your chicken breast check out this Garlic Butter Chicken Breast recipe.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggie Skillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 pound mixed frozen vegetables ( I used a carrot, broccoli, and cauliflower mix)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup chicken broth (I used low sodium)
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (I used low sodium)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste / optional)
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Dice chicken into bite-size pieces and cook in the skillet until cooked through.
- Add the bag of frozen vegetables and cook until tender. Add garlic and continue to cook.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour sauce into the skillet. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until sauce has thickened.
- Allow to rest for 3-4 minutes then serve.
- For this recipe, you can use any oil you have on hand or an oil-based non-stick cooking spray.
- For this recipe, you can use any frozen vegetables that you like.