Talk about adorable! These Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups are as cute as they are yummy, the perfect winter treat. These are the perfect treat to bring to your next Holiday Party!
Last weekend I had a few ladies over for a purse party and served these hot chocolate cookie cups alongside our hot chocolate bar. I thought that for a cold winter night hot chocolate and cookies would be a perfect combination for an evening get together. Everyone loved them and they are so adorable!
Ready to make these Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups:
You want to start out with a sugar cookie base. You can homemade one or use a roll from the grocery store. I used a roll to make these really simple. I used a standard size muffin tin for this recipe then baked my cookies inside. Allow them to cool completely then fill them with your pudding!
How to make Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix your instant pudding and hot chocolate powder with milk and set aside to form.
- Place the rolled cookie dough into a greased muffin tin and bake.
- Let your cookies cool then full with chocolate pudding.
- Top with mini marshmallows and enjoy!
A few more of my favorite cookie recipes:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Amazing Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups that are sure to "warm" you up this winter!
- 2 refrigerated logs sugar cookie dough
- 3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon hot chocolate mix
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix your instant pudding and hot chocolate powder with milk and set aside to form.
Place about 2 tablespoons of rolled cookie dough into a greased muffin tin (I used a regular size tin) and place in preheated oven to bake for 13-18 minutes.
Let your cookies cool then full with chocolate pudding. Top with mini marshmallows and enjoy!