Talk about adorable! These Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups are as cute as they are yummy, the perfect winter treat.
Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
Last weekend I had a few ladies over for a purse party and served these hot chocolate cookie cups along side our hot chocolate bar. I thought that for a cold winter night hot chocolate and cookies would be a perfect combination for an evening get together. Everyone loved them and they are so adorable!
Ready to make these Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups:
You want to start out with a sugar cookie base. You can homemade one or use a roll from the grocery store. I used a roll to make these really simple. I used a standard size muffin tin for this recipe then baked my cookies inside. Allow them to cool completely then fill them with your pudding!
How to make Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix your instant pudding and hot chocolate powder with milk and set aside to form.
- Place about rolled cookie dough into a greased muffin tin and bake.
- Let your cookies cool then full with chocolate pudding.
- Top with mini marshmallows and enjoy!
- 2 refrigerated logs sugar cookie dough
- 3.9 oz chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon hot chocolate mix
- 1 cup Mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix your instant pudding and hot chocolate powder with milk and set aside to form.
Place about 2 tablespoons of rolled cookie dough into a greased muffin tin (I used a regular size tin) and place in pre-heated oven to bake for 13-18 minutes.
Let your cookies cool then full with chocolate pudding. Top with mini marshmallows and enjoy!