This simple Hot Chocolate Dip is the perfect treat. With just a few simple ingredients you are sure to love this easy recipe.
Hot Chocolate Dip
Can you think of a better combination than warm hot chocolate topped with whipped cream on a cold night? As soon as the weather turns cool I have hot chocolate mix and whipped cream on hand at all times, and end about every winter night with a cup in hand. With the holidays upon us I wanted to take my favorite treat, and turn it into something I could serve my guest. You just need a few simple ingredients for this recipe.
How to make Hot Chocolate Dip:
In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a hand mixer add soften cream cheese and yogurt. Mix it together until smooth and creamy.
Once your cream cheese and yogurt are mixed well and smooth, add your Reddi-wip. Lightly mix this in until just combined.
Time for the chocolate! I added 3 packs of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate hot cocoa mix and lightly mixed it in.
That’s it! Let it chill in the fridge for just a for about 30 minutes then top with a dollop of Reddi-wip and serve with large marshmallows and graham crackers for dipping!
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla yogurt
- 1 can Reddi-wip (divided)
- 3 packs Milk Chocolate hot cocoa mix 3 packs
- In a stand mixer or in a large bowl with a stand mixer mix together softened cream cheese and yogurt until well combined and smooth.
- Add 2 cups of Reddi-wip and gently mix in. Last gently mix in Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate hot cocoa mix. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Serve with more Reddi-wip on top and with items for dipping like graham crackers, marshmallows, pretzels, or fruit.