This Hot Corn Dip is so easy to make and a favorite dip recipe of mine. Served with tortilla chips, it's a real crowd-pleaser.
I served this hot corn dip on taco night when we had family over and everyone loved it! Plus it's really easy to make. I made everything in a big pan.
Cream cheese, corn, shredded cheese, green chilies, and just a pinch of chili powder for the best dip you may have ever tried! I served mine with tortilla chips and topped it with green onions.
How to Make Hot Corn Dip:
Step one: Start by placing your corn, cream cheese, and shredded cheese into a large pot and heat on medium. Mix while your cheese melts together.
- Tip: I used a low sodium corn for this recipe. Make sure you are using regular corn not cream corn.
Step two: Add green chilies and chili powder mix and then allow to simmer on low for 5-8 minutes.
Nothing beats a good dip recipe. Here are a few of my favorites I think you are going to love.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Hot Corn Dip
- 45 oz corn ( 3 cans)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp green onions (diced)
- Start by placing your corn, cream cheese, and shredded cheese into a large pot and heat on medium. Mix while your cheese melts together.
- Add green chilies and chili powder mix and then allow to simmer on low for 5-8 minutes.
- Top with green onions and serve.