I’m glad you stopped by for this simple but delicious hot corn dip recipe! Just a few ingredients and you have the perfect game day snack or taco night appetizer.
I served this hot corn dip on taco night when we had family over and everyone loved it! Plus it’s really easy to make. I made everything in a big pan. Cream cheese, corn, shredded cheese, green chilies, and just a pinch of chili powder for the best dip you may have ever tried! I served mine with tortilla chips and topped it with green onions.
- Corn 3 cans
- Cream cheese 8 oz (1 block)
- monterey jack cheese shredded, 2 cups
- Green chilies
- Chili powder 1 tsp
- Green onions diced, 2 tbsp
- Start by placing your corn, cream cheese, and shredded cheese into a large pot and heat on medium. Mix while your cheese melts together. Add green chilies and chili powder mix and then allow to shimmer on low for 5-8 minutes.
- Top with green onions and serve.
More Recipes for YOU:
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH