This Hot Corn Dip is so easy to make and a favorite dip recipe of mine. Served with tortilla chips, it's a real crowd-pleaser.
I served this hot corn dip on taco night when we had family over and everyone loved it! Plus it's really easy to make. I made everything in a big pan.
Cream cheese, corn, shredded cheese, green chilies, and just a pinch of chili powder for the best dip you may have ever tried! I served mine with tortilla chips and topped it with green onions.
How to Make Hot Corn Dip:
Step one: Start by placing your corn, cream cheese, and shredded cheese into a large pot and heat on medium. Mix while your cheese melts together.
- Tip: I used a low sodium corn for this recipe. Make sure you are using regular corn not cream corn.
Step two: Add green chilies and chili powder mix and then allow to simmer on low for 5-8 minutes.
Nothing beats a good dip recipe. Here are a few of my favorites I think you are going to love.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Hot Corn Dip
- 45 oz corn ( 3 cans)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp green onions (diced)
- Start by placing your corn, cream cheese, and shredded cheese into a large pot and heat on medium. Mix while your cheese melts together.
- Add green chilies and chili powder mix and then allow to simmer on low for 5-8 minutes.
- Top with green onions and serve.
Could you use fresh corn off cob
Yes fresh corn off the cob would work. Just boil first or cook longer in the pan to make sure they are soft. Hope you enjoy the recipe Deb!!
This might be a silly question, but, do you drain the corn?
Hi JoAnn, not a silly question at all. I usually do not drain the corn to have some liquid to help melt the the cream cheese. If you want a thicker dip then you can drain. Hope that helps and hope you enjoy the recipe.
Cant wait to try the corn dip
I hope you enjoy it!!