This refreshing Mango Pineapple Green Tea Smoothie makes the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack for a busy mom. Simple to make and tastes amazing, could you ask for more!?
I love a good smoothie recipe! They make such a simple breakfast or an easy snack idea. My favorite part about it, they are easily taken with me when I'm on the go. I don't know about you, but as a busy mom of three I feel like I am always on the go.
If you love smoothies as much as I do make sure to check these out next.
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie
- Coconut Blueberry Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
I loaded up the rest of the smoothie with simple organic ingredients. Frozen mango, pineapple, and fresh spinach.
How to make Mango Pineapple Green Tea Smoothie:
Making this smoothie is so simple. Just place all ingredients into a blender and blend until it's well pureed. Serve and enjoy. The recipe will make 2 smoothies.
Mango Pineapple Green Tea Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 cups green Tea (brewed and cooled)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until it's well pureed. Serve and enjoy.