You can eat an entire pie and not even feel guilty this thanksgiving! These Mini Pumpkin Pies are so yummy you may not be able to stop at just one.
Mini Pumpkin Pies
I love pumpkin pie. And chocolate pie, and apple pie, oh and cherry pie… Okay picking one favorite pie is impossible! The good thing though, no picking with these mini pies! This Thanksgiving my in laws will be traveling to our house. I’m sure you could have guessed but I kinda like to cook 😉 And cooking on Thanksgiving is pretty much my super bowl. I can’t wait and have my menu all planned out. Since I can’t pick a pie I’m just making them all but in mini form! If you love pumpkin recipes as much as I do then make sure to check out even more of my favorites next.
- Pumpkin Spice Popcorn
- Pumpkin Bread
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Mini Pumpkin Pies Ingredients:
- Pie Crust. (here is my recipe for an easy homemade crust)
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: Whipped cream for topping! But really not optional because it’s so yummy with it on top 😉
How to make Mini Pumpkin Pies:
Preheat oven then spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray and set aside. Cream together cream cheese and sugar then add in eggs. Next you need to beat in vanilla and pumpkin puree. Roll out pie crust dough you will want to cut large enough circle to fit into your pie crust but they don’t need to run over. Use a round cookie cutter or anything round that will cut it. I actually use large mason jar lids. Place them in your prepares muffin tin. Fill each with your pumpkin puree. Now just bake and once done allow to cool on a cooling rack then top with whipped cream and enjoy.
More mini pie recipes, because they are just to darn cute!
Mini Apple Pies: This mini apple pies are made in a mini muffin tin and tiny little pies that we love.
Mini Strawberry Pies: I love these little pies. They are really simple to make and so adorable.
Mini Dutch Apple Pies: Dutch apple pie is one of my favorites and this recipe is just as good as the classic but bite size.
You will not be able to eat just one! These mini pumpkin pies are so good.
- 1 Pie crust (store bought or homemade (check out my recipe for easy homemade pie crust)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 8 oz Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: Whipped cream for topping!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer or in a stand mixer. Add in eggs until well combined. Next beat in vanilla and pumpkin puree.
- Roll out pie crust dough and use a round round cookie cutter or a large mason jar lid to cut small crust. Place them in your prepares muffin tin. Fill each with your pumpkin puree.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool on a cooling rack then top with whipped cream and enjoy.