These Peanut Butter M&M Cookie are simple to make and taste amazing. Peanut butter and chocolate make the perfect combo!
Peanut Butter M&M Cookie
Peanut butter is one of the best things ever created! When I was pregnant with my 2nd baby I would had some strong peanut butter cravings and I’m not even embarrassed to admit I ate it by the spoonful on more then one occasion. Peanut butter everything was on my mind all the time and I loved these Peanut Butter M&M Cookie!
I shared a recipe a while back for my classic peanut butter cookie recipe. It was my very first cookie I ever baked by myself so the recipe kinda holds a special place in my heart. I wondered how in the world they could get any better then I dumped in a cup of chocolate candies! I mean peanut butter and chocolate, is there a better flavor combination?
Make sure you sign up and get your free meal planning printable!
- Butter, softened, 1/2 cup (1 stick)
- Creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup
- Brown sugar, 1 cup
- Egg, 1
- All-purpose flour, 1 1/2 cup
- Baking soda, 1 tsp
- Baking powder, 1 tsp
- Salt, 1/4 tsp
- Mini Baking M&M candies, 1 cup (plus 1/4 cup for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare two cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray or baking liners and set aside.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until well combined and smooth. Add egg and continue to cream together for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add this to wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in 1 cup off M&M candies.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls and place on baking sheets. Use a fork to press gently down on cooking one direction and then the opposite (forming an X with the fork lines) top with more M&M candies.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes remove from oven and after 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.