These Peanut Butter M&M Cookies are simple to make and taste amazing. Peanut butter and chocolate make the perfect combo! These will satisfy any peanut butter or chocolate craving!
Peanut Butter lovers will agree!
Peanut butter is one of the best things ever created!
When I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I would have some strong peanut butter cravings and I'm not even embarrassed to admit I ate it by the spoonful on more than one occasion.
Peanut butter everything was on my mind all the time and I loved these Peanut Butter M&M Cookies!
I used a classic cookie recipe as my base
I shared a recipe a while back for my classic peanut butter cookie recipe. It was my very first cookie I ever baked by myself so the recipe kinda holds a special place in my heart.
I wondered how in the world they could get any better then I dumped in a cup of chocolate candies! I mean peanut butter and chocolate, is there a better flavor combination?
How to make Peanut Butter M&M Cookie:
These cookies are pretty easy to make. You start by mixing your wet ingredients and your dry ingredients separately.
Then you slowly mix in your dry ingredients with the wet ingredients to make the batter.
Fold in your M&M's and then mix them in. Scoop out 1-inch balls of the dough and roll them up. Place on the baking sheet and bake in the oven. Enjoy!
- Butter (softened)
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Brown Sugar
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda and Baking Powder
- Mini Baking M&M Candies (save some for topping the cookies before baking)
Step 1: Preheat oven. Prepare two cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray or baking liners and set aside.
Step 2: Cream together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar.
Step 3: Add egg and continue too cream.
Step 4: In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add this to wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
Step 5: Fold in 1 cup of M&M candies.
Step 6: Scoop out cookie dough balls and place on baking sheets. Use a fork to press gently down on cooking one direction and then the opposite.
- Cooking Tip: These cookies do not require chilling before baking, so that speeds up the time.
Step 7: Top with more M&M candies. Then bake on the baking sheet. Once done baking allow them to cool completely on a cooling rack.
How do you store these cookies?
These cookies are stored best at room temperature. Store them in a Ziplock bag or an airtight food storage container. They should last about 7 to 10 days after baking, if you don't eat them before then.
A few more recipes for all you peanut butter lovers out there:
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip: I love cheesecake and this simple recipe is no-bake and easy to make!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins: My kids love peanut butter and these muffins are the perfect treat!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies: One of the BEST cookie recipes! You have to try this one next.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Peanut Butter M&M Cookie
- ½ cup Butter (softened)
- ½ cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 ¼ cup Mini Baking M&M candies (¼ cup for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare two cookie sheets with non stick cooking spray or baking liners and set aside.
- Cream together butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar in a stand mixer or with a hand mixer until well combined and smooth. Add egg and continue to cream together for 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add this to wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in 1 cup off M&M candies.
- Scoop out cookie dough balls and place on baking sheets. Use a fork to press gently down on cooking one direction and then the opposite (forming an X with the fork lines) top with more M&M candies.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes remove from oven and after 2-3 minutes on the baking sheet allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.