Mixing up two of my favorite things for the perfect fall treat. This Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Dip is perfect for sliced apples or graham crackers.
Fall Dip Recipe:
My kids love a good dip! I don’t know what it is but if I have something they can dip I can get them to eat pretty much anything. This Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Dip is my favorite fall treat. It’s the perfect after school snack and one you have to try.
How to make Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pie Dip:
Step one: Mix together all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Tip: If you don’t have a blender you could use a stand mixer or hand mixer to blend until smooth.
Step two: Serve or allow to chill then serve.
Who doesn’t love a good pumpkin recipe! Here are a few of my favorites.
- Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Amazing and easy to make Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip. The perfect fall treat.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Mix together all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Serve or allow to chill then serve.
- Tip: If you don't have a blender you could use a stand mixer or hand mixer to blend until smooth.