These Quinoa Pizza Stuffed Peppers is a great way to make family pizza night healthy! If you love this recipe and want to find more make sure to stop by my Easy Recipes page for even more!
I hope you enjoy them! I am currently a member of the Hormel Foods Extended Blogger Program and this post is part of my involvement in the Group.
These Quinoa Pizza Stuffed Peppers are the perfect healthy sub to your pizza cravings! I made these stuffed peppers for dinner a few nights ago and the family loved them. Pizza without the guilt just seems like a winner to me! I used Hormel mini pepperoni and I'm lucky to have gotten any actually into the peppers. My boys loved snacking on them while I cooked!
When I made these for my family, my husband and I only ate one pepper, and the kids ate the insides of another. I was pretty surprised at how filling they were! I started by cooking my quinoa then mixing it with pizza sauce, seasonings, cheese, and mini pepperoni! Fill your peppers and bake! Who know a healthy dinner could be finished in about the same amount of time it would take to get an ordered pizza!
Ready to get cooking!
Quinoa Pizza Stuffed Peppers
- 4 Bell Pepper large
- 1 cup Quinoa uncooked
- 2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 ½ cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 bag Hormel Mini Pepperoni 4oz
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Start by cooking your quinoa in a large deep pot.
- Once quinoa is fully cooked add mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and pepperoni. Mix together well.
- Sprinkle in oregano and garlic powder and mix in well.
- Fill you peppers with your quinoa pizza mix then place into the oven at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!