I LOVE anything taco and these Ranch Chicken Tacos are the best! Ranch seasoned chicken and topped with ranch sour cream.
I could eat tacos each night and ever get tired of them! Taco Tuesday? More like Taco Tuesday through Monday. These Ranch Chicken Tacos will not disappoint! They are simple to make and taste great. We have tacos at least once a week in my house. Maybe 2-3 times a week in some form. Taco pizza, taco nachos, taco mac casserole, the list goes on! Time to get cooking these Ranch Chicken Tacos!
How to make Ranch Chicken Tacos:
Slice chicken breasts into bite-size pieces. Heat oil in a skillet when warm add chicken. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes. Continue to cook chicken until cooked through turning every 2-3 minutes. Remove chicken from heat and carefully add 2 tbsp of water to the skillet. Add taco seasoning and ½ package (.5 oz) of ranch seasoning. Add remaining dry ranch mix to sour cream and mix. Assemble tacos with lettuce, chicken, cheese, sour cream, and bell peppers.
You can use regular sour cream but for these tacos, we love making ranch sour cream. I don't add the entire pack of ranch seasoning to make it overpowering but using half a packet gives it the perfect ranch taste.
Love ranch? Try this recipe next:
Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball: Shredded cheddar, ranch seasoning, and bacon! You can’t go wrong with this Cheddar Ranch Cheeseball. It’s simple to make and a real crowd pleaser.
Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes: These Baked Cheesy Ranch Potatoes make the best side dish for any meal. Tender potatoes mix with ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, and seasoning. Bake until cheese is melted and then serve.
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: The only dish to bring to this year's bbq or pool party! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is so easy to make and a real crowd pleaser!
More Taco Recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- Taco Pizza
- Taco Casserole
- One Pan Taco Pasta
- Cornbread Taco Pie
- Spicy Taco Soup
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Taco Soup
- Taco Spaghetti
- Fiesta Taco Dip
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Ranch Chicken Tacos
- 1 pound Chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 1 oz Dry ranch seasoning (divided)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 2 cup Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Red bell peppers (diced)
- 8 hard corn Taco Shells
- Slice chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Heat oil on a skillet when warm add chicken. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes. Continue to cook chicken until cooked through turing every 2-3 minutes.
- Remove chicken from heart and carefully add 2 tbsp of water to the skillet. Add taco seasoning and ½ package (.5 oz) of ranch seasoning.
- Add remaining dry ranch mix to sour cream and mix.
- Assemble tacos with lettuce, chicken, cheese, sour cream, and bell peppers.