The easiest and BEST way to make green beans. These Skillet Green Beans are my favorite way to make this simple side dish, you will never want them another way.
This is my favorite way to make green beans. It's simple to make and loaded with flavor.
How to make Skillet Green Beans:
Green Beans are a classic go-to side dish for a ton of families! Sometimes though you need to add some good flavor to green beans!
I love these skillet green beans as I do just that. Add some butter and garlic and this makes these green beans so tasty. I hope you enjoy them!
- Green Beans (I used frozen extra fine green beans for this recipe)
- Unsalted Butter
- Garlic (minced)
Step One: If using frozen green beans lay out to thaw. If using fresh green beans, rinse off and let dry.
Step Two: In a skillet melt butter. Add minced garlic then green beans. Cook until tender with a slight crisp. Sprinkle with salt once cooked.
What type of green bean should I use:
For this recipe I used and extra fine frozen green bean that I found at Aldi. You can use a fresh green beans as well. To get the crunch you would want to stay away from a canned green bean.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Skillet Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans (I used frozen extra fine green beans)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- If using frozen green beans lay out to thaw.
- In a skillet melt butter. Add minced garlic then green beans. Cook until tender with a slight crisp.