This Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwich is so simple to make. I love making it into sandwiches but you can also use this chicken to wraps or salad.
This Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwich is my favorite simple lunch recipe. When serving for lunch just toss it in your slow cooker in the morning and cook on high.
Use your favorite bottles Ceasar dressing and you can always add more when serving if needed. My husband usually prefers it with extra dressing while I like it as is. I hope you enjoy the recipe just as much as we do and let me know how you serve it.
How to make Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwich:
Step one: Get started by placing your chicken breast, chicken broth, caesar dressing, and pepper to taste into your slow cooker.
Step two: Allow your chicken to cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for6-7 hours until chicken is fully cooked.
Step three: Shred chicken and serve.
We love serving this chicken shredded up ad served on a roll. You can also serve it as a wrap or go low carb and make it a lettuce wrap.
No matter how to serve it this recipe is one you are going to love.
Slow Cooker Chicken:
Here are even more of my favorite slow cooker chicken recipes.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Sliders
- Slow Cooker Catalina Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sliders
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwich
- 1 pound chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups caesar dressing (more as needed for taste)
- ½ teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- rolls or wraps and lettuce for serving
- Place chicken breast, chicken broth, caesar dressing, and pepper to taste.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-7 hours until chicken is fully cooked.
- Shred chicken and serve on a roll or in a wrap with lettuce.
Serving Ideas:We love serving this chicken shredded up ad served on a roll. You can also serve it as a wrap or go low carb and make it a lettuce wrap. No matter how to serve it this recipe is one you are going to love.