Try something different this week for Taco Night with these easy and delicious Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos.
Tacos are pretty much the same thing as love. Am I right or am I right? I could eat a taco just about every day and every once in a while I love to try something new to try! And by something new I mean a new taco 😉
How to make Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos:
To your slow cooker add chicken, taco seasoning, salsa, and the juice from both limes. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours until chicken is fully cooked and tender. Use a fork to shred chicken add in fresh cilantro and mix. Serve and enjoy.
- To get the best taste, wait until chicken is cooked then add in your cilantro. This give it a great taste and your cilantro will not wither like it would if you added it before.
- Buy an extra lime for serving. Squeeze some on the top of your taco or add some lime juice to your sour cream when serving for extra lime flavor.
Want more Taco Recipes:
- Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Chicken Taco Soup
- Taco Pizza
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- One Pan Taco Pasta
- Cornbread Taco Pie
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Spicy Taco Soup
- Taco Mac Casserole
Watch The Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos Cooking Episode:
Need some side dish ideas for this recipe?
Fiesta Taco Dip: My all-time favorite dip recipe that works great for taco night!
Cilantro Lime Rice: My favorite way make to rice. This Cilantro Lime Rice is a must for taco night and the perfect recipe for making a favorite rice dish at home.
Taco Pasta Salad: It’s filled with green onions, bell peppers, corn, Mexican shredded cheese, and completely delicious
Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
- 2 pounds Chicken (boneless and skinless)
- 2 oz Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Salsa
- 2 Limes
- ⅓ cup Fresh minced cilantro
- To your slow cooker add chicken, taco seasoning, salsa, and the juice from both limes. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 4-5 hours until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
- Use a fork to shred chicken add in fresh cilantro and mix. Serve and enjoy.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH