Made with graham cereal, marshmallows, and chocolate chips these S'mores Bars taste just like summer. S'mores are a summertime classic and one of my favorite treats and I love the flavor in all different desserts like this S'mores Poke Cake or S'mores Muddy Buddies.
Summer is late nights outside with my family catching lightning bugs, playing flashlight tag, and making S'mores. The taste of these S'mores Bars brings back so many wonderful childhood memories for me. I hope to be able to recreate a lot of those memories for my kids.
These S'mores Bars are so simple to make. They are like a Rice Krispie but I used a graham cereal and then topped it all with chocolate chips to get that wonderful Smores taste.
What you need to make S'mores Bars:
- 9x13 casserole dish
- Parchment paper - you could use a nonstick spray if you don't have any parchment paper on hand.
- Mini marshmallows
- Butter - I used unsalted butter for this.
- Graham cereal
- Chocolate chips - I used milk chocolate chips for this recipe but semi-sweet would work also.
How to make S'more Bars:
Step two: Stir in your cereal then press into your casserole dish. Next, top it with your chocolate chips.
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 cups graham cereal (about 1 box)
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Prepare a 9x14 casserole dish with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and mini marshmallows in a large pan on low heat. Stir constantly until everything is melted together. Remove from heat.
- Stir in your cereal then press into a prepared casserole dish. Next, top it with your chocolate chips. Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve!