One of the easiest chili recipe you will find! This Super Simple Chili is easy to make yet taste great. Make sure to make a big batch during these cold months.
Chili is one of my favorites! I can't think of anything much better for the fall then chili topped with sour cream and shredded cheese. It's actually on my list to make this week and I can't wait. I always make extra and end up having leftovers for lunch for the next few days.
Chili is that type of food that tastes even better the next day. I've posted several chili recipes here on my blog but I wanted to share my recipe for when I am in a hurry. It's simple and easy to make but you still get that awesome chili taste.
Making Super Simple Chili:
Step one: Start by cooking and crumbling ground beef in a large pot. Once cooked then you will want to drain any fat and return to stovetop.
Step two: Add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Allow soup to simmer on medium/low for 35-40 minutes.
Serve options: I served mine with sour cream and shredded cheese.
Make Super Simple Chili in the Slow Cooker:
To make this in the slow cooker start by cooking and crumble your ground beef. Then add it to your slow cooker along with the rest of your ingredients. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
I love chili and wanted to share with you a few more of my favorites.
- This Cincinnati Chili reminds me of home. Skyline chili is my favorite and this recipe is so close to the original.
- This amazing Taco Chili is so full of flavor and tastes amazing.
- Growing up in Cincinnati I have come to love chili with no beans. This No Bean Chili is still hearty but without the beans and taste amazing.
If you tried any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST. I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, use hashtag #TDOARH
Super Simple Chili
- 1 pound ground Beef
- 29 oz tomato sauce
- 28 oz petite diced tomatoes (drained)
- 24 oz salsa
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cans chili beans
- 1 can corn (drained)
- Optional topping: Cheese and sour cream
- Start by cooking and crumbling ground beef in a large pot. Drain fat and return to stovetop.
- Add the rest of your ingredients and bring to a boil. Allow soup to simmer on medium/low for 35-40minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese.
Make Super Simple Chili in the Slow Cooker:To make this in the slow cooker start by cooking and crumble your ground beef. Then add it to your slow cooker along with the rest of your ingredients. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.