One of the easiest chili recipe you will find! This Super Simple Chili is easy to make yet taste great. Make sure to make a big batch during these cold months.
Super Simple Chili
Chili is one of my favorites! I can’t think of anything much better for the fall then chili topped with sour cream and shredded cheese. It’s actually on my list to make this week and I can’t wait. I always make extra and end up having leftovers for lunch for the next few days. Chili is that type of food that tastes even better the next day. I’ve posted several chili recipes here on my blog but I wanted to share my recipe for when I am in a hurry. It’s simple and easy to make but you still get that awesome chili taste.
Making Super Simple Chili:
Step two: Add all ingredients and bring to a boil. Allow soup to simmer on medium/low for 20-25 minutes.
More chili recipes you will love:
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 29 oz Tomato sauce
- 28 oz Petite diced tomatoes
- 24 oz Salsa 24 oz
- 1 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 2 cans Chili beans
- 1 can Corn
- Optional topping: Cheese and sour cream
- Start by cooking and crumbling ground beef in a large pot. Drain fat and return to stove top.
Add all ingredients (all cans undrained) and bring to a boil. Allow soup to simmer on medium/low for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and fresh herbs for garnish.