This savory Taco Pot Pie is filled with all your favorites and baked in a flakey crust. Serve it warm and topped wit sour cream or cilantro.
Taco Pot Pie
If you have been around my blog for some time then I’ll apologize now for repeating myself so often. I LOVE TACO! Taco anything, soup, casseroles, and now in a pot pie. It’s all my favorite. I say it every time I share a new taco recipe with you but it’s true. I can’t get enough taco flavored food. This taco pot pie is simple to make and has that great taco flavor that you are going to love. Once you done here head to the top on my page and search for taco to find all my other super yummy taco recipes.
How to make Taco Pot Pie:
For this simple Taco Pot Pie recipe you have to start with the crust. Homemade or store bought totally up to you but if you do want homemade then make sure to check out my Homemade Pie Crust recipe. It’s actually super simple to make and taste so yummy! Once your crust is ready you can start on the insides on this pot pie. Ground beef, corn, black, beans, salsa, chilies, cheese, everything you need for the perfect taco all mixed together and then stuffed into a buttery flakey crust. Bake for 30 minutes and dinner is ready. I served mine with a salad and topped with sour cream and fresh cilantro.
My other Favorite Taco Recipes:
- Taco Soup
- Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Taco Pizza
- Slow Cooker Pork Tacos
- One Pot Taco Pasta
- Cornbread Taco Pie
- Taco Pasta Salad
- Taco Spaghetti
More of my favorite dinner ideas:
Pepperoni Pizza Casserole: 5 Ingredients and less then 30 minutes! That’s all you need and dinner will be ready. This easy pepperoni pizza casserole is a favorite in my house and I think you will love it.
Chicken Enchilada Casserole: Another simple recipe that is done in 30 minutes, don’t you just love recipes like that. This simple Chicken Enchilada casserole is a winner.
Chicken and Rice Casserole: Don’t have 30 minutes to spare? Don’t worry because with the right ingredients you can have this one done in 15 minutes!!
- 1 package Pie crust (2 crust)
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1/2 cup Onions (diced)
- 1 cup Water
- 15 oz Corn
- 15 oz Black beans
- 4 oz Green chilies
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 oz Taco seasoning
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese (shredded)
- Prepare your pie crust. Lightly spray a pie pan with non stick spray and lay bottom pie crust inside and press down to fit. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook and crumble ground beef. Drain fat and return to stove top. On low heat add onions, water, drained corn, drained black beans, green chilies, salsa, and taco seasoning. Mix until well combined. Add taco seasoning and mix again until evenly coated. Last add cheese to this mix and allow to melt.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spoon taco filling into prepares pie crust and place reaming pie crust on top and seal edges. Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. To prevent edges from burning wrap them in foil about half way though cooking.