I want to share with you fun way to do family taco night, Taco Roll-Ups!
I’ve always been a taco fan! Every year my mom would make us a special birthday meal and ever since I can remember I have been asking for tacos. It’s still one of my favorite meals and this week we put a fun twist on it. My kids who wouldn’t usually eat tacos but taco roll-ups they loved!
- Ground beef 1 lb
- Taco Seasoning 2 Tbsp
- Fiesta Blend Cheese shredded, 2 Tbsp
- Crescent Rolls 2 packages (16 rolls)
- Optional: Sour cream or salsa food dipping
- Cook ground beef, drain fat, and season with taco seasoning.
- Lay out crescent rolls on a baking sheet and add a spoon full of taco meat and a pinch of cheese.
- Roll up your crescent and add another pinch of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
More Recipes for You: