Watch my Taco Soup Cooking Episode!
My all-time favorite soup recipe that you are going to LOVE! Taco Soup is filled with all your taco favorites. This one is a must-try. This soup is loaded with ground beef, beans, and taco seasoning, and it is super easy to make!
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 15 oz Corn
- 2 cups Salsa
- 2 can Green chilies (4 oz each)
- 15 oz Black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dry Ranch mix
- 2 cups Beef broth
- Optional for topping: sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro.
- In a large pot cook ground beef, crumbling, and stir occasionally until browned. Drain fat and return to stovetop.
- Add corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and top with optional toppings.
How to make Taco Soup in the Slow Cooker: Yes, you can easily make this in the slow cooker. Just ground your beef and al the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker I have a full recipe on how to do this here, Slow Cooker Taco Soup. Can I freeze this soup: Yes, taco soup is really simple to freeze. Once it's done allow it to cool completely then add it to a large freezer bag or into individual bags are jars for single serving. Keep in the freezer for 3-4 months. Allow to thaw in the fridge then reheat n the stovetop or microwave.
Sodium: 1231mgCalcium: 49mgVitamin C: 13.4mgVitamin A: 510IUSugar: 7gFiber: 9gPotassium: 675mgCholesterol: 40mgCalories: 317kcalSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 12gProtein: 17gCarbohydrates: 35gIron: 2.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!