Watch my Taco Soup Cooking Episode!
Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
Course: Main Course, Soup
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 317 kcal
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 15 oz Corn
- 2 cups Salsa
- 2 can Green chilies
- 15 oz Black beans
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dry Ranch mix
- 2 cups Beef broth
- Optional for topping: sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro.
- In a large pot cook ground beef, crumbling and stir occasionally until browned. Drain fat and return to stove top.
- Add corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and top with optional toppings.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 317 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 4g 20%
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 1231mg 51%
Potassium 675mg 19%
Total Carbohydrates 35g 12%
Dietary Fiber 9g 36%
Protein 17g 34%
Vitamin A 10.2%
Vitamin C 16.3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
THE DIARY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE TV