Follow The Diary of a Real Housewife on Instagram. Show us what recipes you are cooking using the hashtag #TDOARH. I can't was it to see what you have cooking!
- Ground beef, 1 lb
- Corn, 1 can (15 oz)
- Salsa, 2 cups
- Green chilies, 2 small cans (9 oz)
- Black beans, 1 can (15 oz)
- Taco seasoning, 2 tbsp
- Dry Ranch mix, 1 1/2 tbsp
- Beef broth, 2 1/2 cups
- Optional for topping: Sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro.
- In a large pot cook ground beef, crumbling and stir occasionally until browned. Drain fat and return to stove top.
- Add corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and top with optional toppings.