Watch my Taco Soup Cooking Episode!
My all-time favorite soup recipe that you are going to LOVE! Taco Soup is filled with all your taco favorites this one is a must-try. This soup is loved with flavor, ground beef, beans, and so simple to make.
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 15 oz Corn
- 2 cups Salsa
- 2 can Green chilies
- 15 oz Black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dry Ranch mix
- 2 cups Beef broth
- Optional for topping: sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro.
- In a large pot cook ground beef, crumbling, and stir occasionally until browned. Drain fat and return to stovetop.
- Add corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and top with optional toppings.
How to make Taco Soup in the Slow Cooker: Yes, you can easily make this in the slow cooker. Just ground your beef and al the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker I have a full recipe on how to do this here, Slow Cooker Taco Soup. Can I freeze this soup: Yes, taco soup is really simple to freeze. Once it's done allow it to cool completely then add it to a large freezer bag or into individual bags are jars for single serving. Keep in the freezer for 3-4 months. Allow to thaw in the fridge then reheat n the stovetop or microwave.
Calories: 317kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 17gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 1231mgPotassium: 675mgFiber: 9gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 510IUVitamin C: 13.4mgCalcium: 49mgIron: 2.9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!