Watch my Taco Soup Cooking Episode!
My all-time favorite soup recipe that you are going to LOVE! Taco Soup is filled with all your taco favorites this one is a must-try. The best thing about this or tacos in general is you can make it as spicy as you want!
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 15 oz Corn
- 2 cups Salsa
- 2 can Green chilies
- 15 oz Black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dry Ranch mix
- 2 cups Beef broth
- Optional for topping: sour cream, shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro.
- In a large pot cook ground beef, crumbling and stir occasionally until browned. Drain fat and return to stove top.
- Add corn, salsa, chilies, black beans, taco seasoning, dry ranch mix and mix together well.
- Pour in beef broth and allow to simmer on medium/low for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve and top with optional toppings.