Today I wanted to share with you the perfect burger for your 4th of July party. It’s this delicious All-American Burger.
It’s time to start planning for your 4th of July and upcoming BBQ’s. Summer BBQ food is some of my favorite food. It’s time to start planning your menu and I have some good news for you! You don’t have to plan your menu because Stop & Shop did it for you! They have so many yummy recipes for your BBQ from grilled corn salad, Philly cheese steak burgers, and summer fruit crumble. Just to name a few and it all looks so good.
Time to get started. The thing that makes this burger is the sauce! I’m a sauce person and think that this one really makes the burger. Have you ever made fry sauce? With ketchup and mayo, it’s so good! This sauce adds a little more with, ketchup, mayo, Dijon mustard, and relish. Just use a fork and whisk it all up and it’s ready to go! You may want to save some extra for your fries!
Get your grill (or grill pan) and then prepare your burger. Ground beef, the remaining Dijon mustard, chipotle chili powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Get your hand in there and mix it all together then form into patties and place on the grill. Cook until beef is fully cooked and reached the proper temperature.
Now spoon on some of that awesome sauce and add your cooked burger, cheddar cheese, lettuce, and sliced tomato to your bun.
Classic All American Burger you will love and enjoy! Make this the next time you grill out!
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Pickle relish
- 2 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard divided
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/8 tsp Chipotle chili powder
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices Sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 Buns
- 4 Tomato slices
- 4 Lettuce leaves
- Start by adding mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish, and 1/2 tsp dijon mustard to a small mixing bowl. Mix it together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, 2 tsp dijon mustard, chipotle chili powder, and worcestershire sauce. Mix together well and form into 4 patties.
- Place patties on prepared grill and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until fully cooked.
- Add homemade sauce, burger, cheese, lettuce, and tomato to a bun. Serve and enjoy!
Love this recipe?? Pin it!