The perfect treat to celebrate your love. This Valentine's Day Popcorn is my kid's favorite treat! It's so easy to make and the perfect treat for a family movie night this time of year.
How to make Valentine's Day Popcorn:
One: Start by preparing a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. You will want to use this to lay your popcorn on and allow it to dry.
Two: Pop your popcorn and then place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- Tip: Store bought popcorn can be used as well. Just make sure it is not butter or any additional flavor. Try to get plain popcorn if you can.
Three: In a saucepan melt butter. Once melted add in mini marshmallows and melt making sure to stir constantly. Once melted pour over popcorn and gently mix.
- Tip: Try to do this fast, as marshmallows harden very quickly. You will not be able to melt them again once they harden.
Four: Once your popcorn is coated add it to your prepared baking sheet and add in M&Ms. Allow to cool then break popcorn into pieces and enjoy.
- Tip: Any other Valentine's Candy you would work well too!
Homemade treats are great for any holiday!
As I said above I love making treats for my family. This is a great snack to make and give to your loved ones.
I went to the dollar store and bought some little buckets to put this in to serve to the kids. I love being able to show my family love by making them enjoyable treats.
Want even more recipes that are perfect for valentines day?
Sprinkle Cookies: These cookies are the best! They are simple to make and loaded with colorful sprinkles. You can switch out the color of your sprinkles to make them perfect themed cookie for any event.
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookie: These cookies are my husbands favorite. He loved red velvet and I love baking these for him every Valentine's Day!
White Chocolate Valentine's Day Popcorn: This recipe is made with popcorn also but I melted white chocolate and topped it with conversation hearts.
If you tried this recipe or any of my recipes I would love to hear from you, leave me a comment below. You can also connect with me on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST, and YOUTUBE.
I would love for you to follow along and discover more amazing recipes.
Show me what you are making, tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Valentines Day Popcorn
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ cup Valentine M&M candy
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan melt butter. Once melted add in mini marshmallows and melt making sure to stir constantly. Once melted pour over popcorn and gently mix.
- Once your popcorn is coated add it to your prepared baking sheet and add in M&Ms. Allow to cool then break popcorn into pieces and enjoy.
Leave a Reply