Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Ranch, pasta, bacon, this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta dish has all the favorites! This simple dinner recipe was a favorite with the entire family.
- 4 cups rotini (dry)
- 2 large chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 oz ranch seasoning mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup colby cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
Start with cooking your penne pasta.
While your pasta cooks, place your chicken into a large skillet. Add flour and ranch seasoning to chicken, then milk. Stirring and allowing to thicken.
Once your sauce as started to thicken add shredded cheese and cooked and crumbled bacon.
Drain noodles then add to chicken bacon ranch sauce and mix together well!
- To make this a quick and easy meal I love using cooked and shredded chicken like one from a rotisserie chicken or slow cooker all-purpose chicken.
- You can also cut your chicken into pieces and cook them in the large skillet then follow the next steps of adding flour and finish the recipe from there.
Calories: 314kcalCarbohydrates: 29gProtein: 22gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 471mgPotassium: 377mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 325IUVitamin C: 0.7mgCalcium: 191mgIron: 0.8mg