Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
Everything is better with bacon! This Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese is a favorite in our house. It's loaded and seasoned ground beef, cheese, and of course the bacon.
- 1 pound Elbow macaroni noodles
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Seasoning salt (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper (to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon Onion powder (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- ½ tablespoon Mustard (optional)
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Optional: extra shredded cheese to top and green onions
Start by cooking macaroni according to the box instructions. Drain and set aside.
Cook and crumble ground beef. Add seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and mustard to ground beef and mix well.
Add cooked noodles to ground beef. Turn heat on low and add milk and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix well until cheese is fully melted and noodles are evenly coated.
Add cooked crumbled bacon and mix well. Last add in 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and allow to cook on low until thickened. Serve it and enjoy!Optional: Serve topped with shredded cheese, more bacon, and green onions.
Show me what you are making! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook and tag us or use hashtag #TDOARH
Calories: 433kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 25gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 554mgPotassium: 368mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 425IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 316mgIron: 1.9mg