Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes
Tossed with seasonings, garlic, and parmesan cheese these Slow Cooker Parmesan Garlic Potatoes make the perfect side dish.
- 1 ½ pounds baby yellow potatoes
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Wash and slice potatoes then place them in your slow cooker. Whisk together oil with remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes and then mix well until all potatoes are coated.
Cook on low for 3 hours or on high for 2 hours. Until potatoes are tender and cooked through. Serve warm and enjoy.
Calories: 251kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 6gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 263mgPotassium: 702mgFiber: 4gVitamin A: 75IUVitamin C: 20.8mgCalcium: 137mgIron: 5.8mg