Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
The perfect warm dip to serve as an appetizer or awesome snack. This Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is creamy and cheesy and a recipe you are going to love.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 oz cream cheese (cubed)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can Rotel
- ½ cup bacon (cooked and crumbled)
Optional Bread for Dipping:
- 1 loaf french baguette
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
Start by cooking your ground beef in a large skillet. Once cooked drain fat and return to the stovetop.
Add cream cheese, shredded cheese, Rotel, and bacon crumbles. Cook and stir on medium/low until fully melted and smooth.
Serve with your choice of optional serving sides and enjoy.
Optional: To make the bread for dipping slice baguette and place on a baking sheet. Mix melted butter with garlic powder then brush on baguette slices. Place in the oven at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes or until bread is crispy.
- What is Rotel? Rotel is canned tomatoes and green chilis. Rotel is the brand name but any can of tomatoes and green chilies will work for this recipe.
- You can also serve this with tortilla chips or crackers.
Calories: 254kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 15gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 271mgPotassium: 250mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 483IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 169mgIron: 1mg