Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Casserole
The best potato recipe is now made in your slow cooker! This Slow Cooker Cheesy Potato Casserole is creamy and cheesy and my all time favorite side dish recipe. It's one of the best easy recipes that you and your family will love!
- 32 oz Frozen Southern Style Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Frozen Minced Onions
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 4 tablespoons Butter (melted)
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)
Place all ingredients except for 1 cup of cheese into your slow cooker and mix together well then place the lid on.
Cook on low for 4 hours. Top with remaining cheese and place the lid back on then allow to cook for 20 more minutes.
Serving: 1cupCalories: 460kcalCarbohydrates: 25gProtein: 15gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 797mgPotassium: 464mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1027IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 387mgIron: 2mg