Cheesy Spinach Dip
Easy to make Cheesy Spinach Dip.
- 8 oz Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 10 oz Frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
In a skillet over medium heat add cream cheese, sour cream, and all other shredded cheese. Stir until cheese has started to melt.
Squeeze thawed frozen spinach of any excess water and add to melted cheese. Add all seasoning stirring constantly until all ingredients are well combined.
Serve warm with tortilla chips, raw veggies, or bread.
Serving: 4ozCalories: 410kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 20gFat: 35gSaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 104mgSodium: 866mgPotassium: 320mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 6688IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 572mgIron: 1mg