Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 2 pounds red potatoes (washed and peeled)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 oz ranch seasoning mix (1 package)
- 1 ¼ cups bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup green onion (minced)
Cut potatoes into bite size pieces and place them in a large pot. Cover with water and boil them on medium/high heat for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain potatoes and place them in a large mixing bowl to cool slightly.
In a separate bowl mix together sour cream and ranch seasoning.
Mix together sour cream mix, cooked bacon, shredded cheese, and green onions in a bowl with potatoes. Gently mix until evenly coated. Place in the fridge to chill or serve immediately.
Calories: 392kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 12gFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 72mgSodium: 303mgPotassium: 856mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 850IUVitamin C: 15.3mgCalcium: 308mgIron: 1.5mg