Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing
I didn't think I could like pumpkin bread anymore until I topped it with maple icing. You MUST try this Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing.
- 1 ⅓ cup All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ¾ tsp Salt
- 2 ½ tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 ½ cup Canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Butter melted
- 1 ½ cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- ¼ cup Milk (adding slowing until you get the consistently you want)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a bread pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together and set aside.
In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, sugar, brown sugar, oil, milk, and pumpkin puree. Slowly whisk in dry ingredients in with the wet.
Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Remove half way to cover with foil or move to a lower rack so the top of your bread does not burn. Bread is fully cooked when you can place a butter knife inside and it comes out clean.
- Add icing to the top of the bread once it's removed from the oven and has cooled.
Calories: 371kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 3gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 49mgSodium: 338mgPotassium: 117mgFiber: 1gSugar: 39gVitamin A: 5059IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 1mg