Apple Pie Dip
Simple and easy Apple Pie Dip made in your slow cooker plus buttery and flaky pie crust strips for dipping!
- 5 cups apples (peeled and diced)
- 1 jar caramel sauce
- ½ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 package refrigerated pie crust
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place apples, caramel sauce, and apple pie spice in your slow cooker. Cook on high for 1-2 hours until apples become tender.
Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lay out pie crust and use a pizza cutter to cut in half and then in strips. Place on a baking sheet and brush butter on both sides.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on top of all pie stripes. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm and enjoy!
- Do not make the strips too thin, or they will not be good for dipping.
- Do not over-bake these or they will become too brittle for dipping into the apple dip.
Calories: 440kcalCarbohydrates: 54gProtein: 5gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 335mgPotassium: 183mgFiber: 4gSugar: 15gVitamin A: 175IUVitamin C: 4.8mgCalcium: 20mgIron: 2.1mg