Mini Pumpkin Pies
You will not be able to eat just one! These mini pumpkin pies are so good.
- 1 Pie crust (store bought or homemade (check out my recipe for easy homemade pie crust)
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 8 oz Cream cheese (room temperature)
- ⅔ cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: Whipped cream for topping!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
Cream together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer or in a stand mixer. Add in eggs until well combined. Next beat in vanilla and pumpkin puree.
Roll out pie crust dough and use a round round cookie cutter or a large mason jar lid to cut small crust. Place them in your prepares muffin tin. Fill each with your pumpkin puree.
Bake for 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool on a cooling rack then top with whipped cream and enjoy.