Muffin Tin Low Carb Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups bell peppers (diced)
- ½ cup yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cups spinach (chopped)
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and prepare a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
Ground and cook sausage in a skillet until fully cooked. Add garlic, peppers, and onions to the skillet and sauté with sausage for 2 minutes. Place this in your prepared muffin. Add chopped spinach into each muffin tin.
In a separate bowl whisk eggs with salt and pepper. Pour egg into each muffin tin filling about ¾ the way full. Top each one with cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until a fork can come out clean and eggs are cooked all the way through.
Calories: 113kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 7gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 121mgSodium: 201mgPotassium: 133mgVitamin A: 815IUVitamin C: 17.1mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 0.8mg